Old versionsSee all
Protect yourself from CD loss.
What's new in version 2.2 :
- multi-drive control using hot keys. Only call Main Menu (by double pressing a hot key) and press a letter of the proper drive;
- some interface improvements.
Anti-Lost CD Ejector opens your CD-drive if a disk is left inside it when you shutdown Windows.
And you can manage this process with advanced Anti-Lost CD Ejector parameters.
With the help of this program you can use your CD-drive more comfortable with hot keys or mouse.
If you don't want to count how many times per day you switch off the power of your computer
and then switch it on again, because you have forgotten to eject CD disk from your CD-drive,
If you don't want to forget your CD disks in your CD-ROM and go to your friends with an empty cover,
If you don't want your friends or colleagues to forget their disks at yours and then look at you as if you
have stolen them,
If you don't want to run from one office computer to another one looking for where you have left your
If you don't want ... to waste your nerves and time...
...try Anti-Lost CD Ejector - this small program can solve these big problems
- eject CD, if it is in CD-drive when you shutdown or restart Windows;
- CD-monitoring - you can always see, whether disk is in drive
or not, without opening the drive, only by looking on an icon in the system tray;
- close/eject CD drive only with one hotkey (<<0>>,
<<1>> or <<2>> according to your choice);
- close/eject CD drive by mouse click, browse CD by the middle button,
(you can customize mouse actions in PRO version);
Lite-version of Anti-lost CD Ejector is FREEWARE.